Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Final Exam Completed 3/12

Riverdog said;
I sent my Final Exam in tonight. I wanted it to be on time, but it might be early. I tried to complete the problem of Hotel Occupancy, but just did not have enough information to complete the assignment. I learn a lot in this class and want to continue with the next two computer class that I need before my tour in Hawaii is finished in Sept 2008.

I sent the two problem from CR in a e-mail tonight and the Java program on the Hotel occupancy. I did not want to fight with that problem any more because I have neck strain, and have lost too much sleep over that problem this week . I must have spent 15 hours trying to solve that one problem. Now that I look back, I think that I had trouble in the beginning of class getting my home computer to work and that hurt the progress of the programing tasks.

I mail the distance travel problem to you several week ago with my name on it I hope that is good for the final exam grade. Thank you Mr. Chang, and good luck to you!

Bruce

No comments: